- 3-inch paring/boning knife; used to separate meat from the bone, and for detailed cutting
- High-carbon 420 stainless-steel blade resists rust and stains; exclusive Taper Grind edge stays sharp and is easy to re-sharpen
- Full-tang blade extends from tip of knife to end of handle, lends balance and weight
- Ergonomic, contoured handle made of solid walnut, secured by triple-compression brass rivets
- Classic styling; hand wash only; covered by lifetime warranty
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 3-Inch slant tip paring Knife includes 1-Each 3-Inch paring/boning knife.Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition collection features the classic styling of beautiful wood handles. Our exclusive Taper Grind™ edge technology stays sharper longer and is easy to resharpen. High-carbon stainless steel blades resist stains and rust for lasting beauty. Triple compression brass rivets hold the handles securely to blade for safety and stability.
List Price: $ 13.95